Hi my name is called Ricelle Johnstone.

My school is called Raurimu Avenue and my teacher is called Matua Moutini, my class is ruma 5. We learn about whanuangatanga, it is about sharing with each other. I am really excited for Christmas because my cousins are coming down for Christmas. We all share something about school to each other, like our pepeha.


Comments

  1. Hi Ricelle
    I really like the christmas picture you have added to your blog. I am really happy that we have sunny weather during christmas. I wonder what it is like to have a snowy christmas?

    Well done on starting your blog and finishing your first post.

    Whaea Riripeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ricelle

    I could see that whanaungatanga is an important part of your wonderful school because you and all your classmates are so kind and caring toward each other. You all made me feel very welcome and I can't wait to visit again!

    I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better over the summer holidays.

    Ngā mihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ricelle,

    This christmas picture you used is AMAZING! Christmas is a great time of the year, I also love it because I get to spend time with my whanau in one place.

    I am looking forward to seeing more blog posts from you over the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment